IN PHCC Statement on COVID-19
Indiana Association Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors’ Board of Directors recognizes the current COVID-19 situation and is monitoring for potential impacts on our association events. We are fully committed to taking appropriate precautions to provide a safe and healthy environment. Local chapter meetings, events and apprentice classes will be at the discretion of those entities. We will assist in getting any pertinent information out using the state association website and eblasts.
We believe it is vital to remain properly and responsibly informed on COVID-19. For the most up to date information, please see:
Recommendation for Contractors
Promote the daily practice of everyday preventive actions. Use health messages and materials developed by credible public health sources such as your local public health department or CDC to encourage your employees to practice good personal health habits. Promote everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, which include:
• Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
• Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.